Friday, January 18, 2008

I GOT IT!!!

According to the Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage & Family Therapist Board of the State of Ohio, I am now an independently licensed counselor. To see why this is a big deal, read this post.

Let the rejoicing begin!!!!!

Dancing

Aside from this spectacular news, things here are going well. Hannah is getting more talkative every day, and that's really fun. I'm sure there will be a day when we want to rewind to now, so I'm hoping to have a camera purchased soon.

That's my next big purchase - a good digital camera. I'm planning to use some of my tax refund for this purchase, which I hope to make next weekend. I'll be testing it out over the next couple of months so I can be a skillful photographer for our Disney trip over Easter. Plus, that'll help me get pictures of Hannah posted more often!

Well, so long from the world of independently licensed Ohio counselors!

2 comments:

Karen Jenkins said...

Congratulations! That is a great accomplishment! Thank you for your support and friendship! It really means a lot to me!

Karen said...

Yay for you! As if there was ever any doubt... Does this mean I have to start paying for your advice now??? :)