Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Warm weather has returned (again)

This has been perhaps the most frustrating post I've ever written. Oh. My. Gosh. Who knew that trying to post multiple pictures would be so difficult?!?!?! Then I had to cut my text and try to paste it back in, but it kept posting BELOW the text box. I know - these are details no one cares about but me, but dag gumit it was frustrating! 

The weather has been all over the place in the last several weeks in Ohio. 70s to 30s to 50s and now 70s again. I'm hoping it stays there for a while - gotta love that weather. We're not all as lucky as Karen to enjoy lovely weather year-round. 

Mom and Dad came up tonight (Miss is at dinner with clients) to put together a miniature play set for Hannah. I've chronicled their exploits here. 

First, Mom and Dad had to put it together, and Oliver acted as foreman. 
Hannah then demonstrated how a big girl goes down the slide without hands. 
Oliver sat pretty and was admired by all. 
I know - not the greatest shot in terms of picture composition, but when the image is enlarged, you can see ME in her eyes - that's how bright they were! How gorgeous!

And I just wanted to show you our nightly routine. When Hannah got old enough to climb the stairs on her own, I started asking for a bed time kiss by sticking my head into the railings like this and puckering up. It's become our tradition, and now she often leans in, yells "Tia!" and goes "Mmmmmmm." Too cute! :)

Guess that's it for tonight. I'll try to post again soon!

No comments: