This is the basket all put together:
Another shot at eye-level:
One at a time: Disney princess sparkly nail polish. Ariel is sure to be a hit!
Another Disney princesses puzzle. I bought Hannah puzzles like this for Christmas - one of Ariel, one of Jasmine, and one of Belle. She's excellent at putting them together, and the fact that this one has the "Fab 5" will be very fun for her:
Unrelated to Disney: Target had these cute plates and cups to match, so I splurged on those. They were only $2 and $3 each, and they're really fun! I bought her another set that is pink with butterflies and flowers for her to use when she visits me. I wanted to balance the pink in the basket, plus my cousin Grace (4) helped me choose these, so they go in the basket:
And the pièce de résistance! Hannah LOVES Ariel! This doll can go in the water and her hair and fins change color! I'm so excited to give this to her!
3 comments:
She will LOVE her basket! You did a good job. What a fun aunt you are=)
The special thing about an aunt is that they can spoil you with gifts and love! Hannah will be so excited when she sees her basket! But not as as excited as when she sees her "Tia"! The love you two share is awesome! Love you,
sophia is getting that same nail polish in her basket! and, she has the cinderella version of that doll and loves it! :)
Post a Comment