- Things have been good.
- The class I teach is in the final stretch - yay!!!
- I went to my cousin Karen's house this weekend and had a SUPER visit with her, her husband, and the kids.
- Oliver enjoyed himself as well.
- Easter break is in about two weeks, and I'm ready for a few days off!
- Our trip to Disney is 5 weeks away!
- I purchased Hannah's Easter/Gotcha Day basket this weekend. So cute!
- For those that don't know, Gotcha Day is the name many adoptive families use to describe the anniversary of meeting/bringing the precious child home. Hannah's Gotcha Day is April 15, and it's a day we always set aside to remember the incredible blessing she is to us. It's essentially like a second birthday each year, and Hannah gets one of the 18 gifts my sister purchased for her during our time in Guatemala.
- Hannah's Gotcha Day is also my sister's birthday. Pretty cool to meet your much-anticipated daughter on your birthday! What better gift could there be?
- I got some new bathing suits for our vacations this summer, and I'm really excited because I actually like them and feel like they look good on me!
That's it for now! Have a pleasant Monday night!
No comments:
Post a Comment