Friday, May 28, 2010

Wedding!!!

No, not mine. :)

I haven't had much to say lately, but my dear friend Laura's wedding today changed that! It was a beautiful ceremony and was held at the Franklin Park Conservatory in Columbus. If you click on this link and scroll down to The Grove, you'll get a small glimpse of where the wedding took place. It was an outside wedding, and thankfully, it was much cooler today than yesterday!

Here are some pictures I was able to snap with my iPhone today in the midst of all the preparations. The boring hair shots are first. I didn't think to have someone take the pictures for me, so these are my poor attempt at hair-self-portraits!


Here are some of the shots that the photographers were taking from the outdoor areas at the venue. It was a lovely setting, and I think you'll agree Laura looked classically elegant in her dress.

This is a back shot of Laura's dress. She's standing with her mom.

And here she's standing with her mother-in-law.

My bouquet of ravel roses. They are gorgeous and smell incredible!

Isn't she an absolutely stunning bride? I'm sure this doesn't hold a candle to some of the shots the photographers got, but I love this picture of her. I think this might be my favorite shot of her ever!

And last but not least, some pictures of the bride and her maid of honor (first inside, then outside).

The day, as I said, was just wonderful. Her husband, JR, couldn't take his eyes off of her, and she was so easy going and poised all day. I had such a great time, and it was a pleasure to be her maid of honor!

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

Like I said on FB, you both look beautiful! I love a fun up-do, and yours turned out great! Can we see a picture of the happy couple?? :) pretty please. :)

Mom said...

Beautiful!!!! Thanks for the pics. Love you

Jaimi said...

you both look so great!!! the girls, dresses and flowers are stunning:)
I'm so glad it was such a great day and I'm happy for Laura and JR.