I just updated my blog tonight with a few posts. I'm on Fall Break, so I've had yesterday and today off. Along with mowing the lawn and picking an extra shift with Smarthinking, I opted to update my blog from my many recent exploits and fascinating thoughts ;):
And, if you didn't get to read the last (very LONG) post, here's a link to that one:
Happy reading!
2 comments:
I made it through all your updates! I enjoyed catching up on some of the details of your life in the recent past. I found your description of your friend, Jaimi's idea of the fair especially humorous! Branson certainly does sound like an interesting place. Hannah is adorable as always - her striking that pose with your sunglasses - too much! :) Oh, and I really like your haircut! Have a great weekend!
I don't know why i get so behind on your blogs...but I do. I have enjoyed reading them very much. Thanks for sharing! Love you bunches!
Post a Comment