One of the highlights was of our trip to Hilton Head, which I wrote about and you can read about by clicking HERE, was seeing Hannah take bigger risks in her pool behavior. I got her a goggle mask that covers her nose, and while I know that's only a temporary solution, it helped her get so much braver. By the end of the week, she was jumping into the deep end of the pool (with her life vest on), and when she came to the surface, she didn't even come up for air; she just kept her face down and swam across the pool. She took her vest off in the shallow end and was actually swimming underwater! She even did somersaults forward and backward, up to three in a row without coming up for air when doing forward somersaults! We taught her Marco Polo, or, as she called it "Mokey Polo? I mean Pokey Molo, or whatever that game is called." So funny! I also showed her the fun of diving in the shallow end for toys, which helped her learn to kick down and stay under longer. This video is of that little trick. We took several videos to send to my dad, and this one was too long to go in an email. That means all of you get to see it, too! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay Hannah!!!! I hope you can inspire Emma to be brave in the water too:)
Wasn't able to view the videos on my email, so I showed this to Dad. He said, "Good job, Hannah!"
Post a Comment