Thursday, December 6, 2007

Surprise, surprise, surprise!

Guess what, readers? I'm posting AGAIN just three short days after my last post! I'm pretty confident that deserves a blogging award.

Tonight I was hard at work as a facilitator for the Parent Project. It's a program developed just up the road from my Disney- and blogging-fan friend Karen. It's geared towards helping parents of out-of-control or strong-willed adolescents who are demonstrating destructive behavior fight for their families and gain back happiness that is lost in these situations. We are on week 9 out of 10 - next week is our last one! I've been proud of the parents as they really have taken chances and been incredibly honest about their marriages, their relationships with their kids, their own personal problems, their addictions, etc. I really believe in this program, so if you're kids are struggling with teenage sexual behavior, alcohol or drug use, gang or Occult involvement, school truancy, violence, running away, or argumentative behavior, check the link above to see if a class is being offered near you.

My cousin Karen and her daughter Grace are coming up this weekend for our annual shopping weekend. We usually go to her house, but since we just moved into our big house in March, she wanted to come up here. We're more than happy to have her! She has caught a serious case of the Disney bug, so we're thrilled to share that love with her.

Not much else is new, I guess. But like I said, I updated again after just a few days! Woo hoo me!!! :)

No comments: