There's also more than double the amount of closet space, cupboard space, square footage, and yard... not to mention all the built-in shelving in the garage and the attic space above the house.
It will also be wonderful to have a built-in icemaker in my fridge, rather than having to remember to fill ice trays and then dump them into the rubbermaid container I had to buy (which collects a strange substance sort of like chalk dust, subsequently making the ice extremely unappealing).
I'm anticipating the shower head extension that detaches and will make washing Hannah's hair when she comes over much easier.
I'm excited about the fenced-in backyard that Oliver can run around in to his heart's content.
I'm looking forward to have a sink hose for the kitchen sink.
I'm PUMPED for my big screen TV that will make watching Buckeye football on Saturdays much more entertaining!
I'm enthusiastic about having an actual dining room that will allow me to put the table in the middle of the room and use all 4 chairs around it, rather than the up-against-the-wall-and-storing-one-chair-elsewhere look I've got going now.
I'm dreaming of updates - a master bathroom in several years, painting to fit my tastes, adding landscaping around the house, and plumbing in the dishwasher (that right now is one of those rolling ones that attaches to the sink faucet when you want to use it).
Oh, and I guess there's one more detail that keeps coming to mind: the 1.0 mile drive to work each day. That 3 minute commute is going to be sheer delight.
2 comments:
The house sounds wonderful! I'm so excited for you Jenny!!! We prayed for you at church yesterday - that all your moving in details would come together and go smoothly. Have a great day!
YEA!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to see all of the details you described.
Post a Comment