- I recently continued my practice at being a relaxed flyer by flying to Richmond, Virginia to visit Remuda Ranch. The conference I attended was fantastic! I could have spent a week there. They provide some of the best treatment in the world for those with eating disorders. That's become the issue I am most passionate about treating, so it was a real treat! They paid for all the expenses, and I even got to stay in my first suite!
- My parents, sister, and Hannah came down Sunday to help with various jobs around the house, including cutting down two apple trees in the backyard. They are nice to look at, but I hate all the apples that I have to pick up in the fall. The neighbors told me they are in mourning since they loved the trees - pretty funny!
- There are just three weeks left in the school year. I'm looking forward to summer!
- I recently saw Date Night. I thought the first half was funny but was really disappointed in the last half. If you take my word for it, don't waste your time. How to Train Your Dragon, on the other hand, was terrific, and Clash of the Titans was decent.
Yup, that's about it. I'll be back again when something interesting enough to talk about happens! :)
3 comments:
Summer.... hmmm... I think you need a trip down here this summer, don't you? :D
I understand your neighbors mourning. I grew up with an apple tree in my backyard. You know, you might could have found someone who would have wanted to pick those apples for themselves, and you could have enjoyed the shade! That's one thing I miss about being in a newer subdivision: a lack of mature trees, especially shade trees.
you should have told your neighbors you would've kept them if they'd agree to come pick up all the apples off the ground! :) I agree... apple trees are a big pain with the mess they cause and if you want to produce good apples, it's a lot of work to care for the tree, etc!
That treatment place you went sounds really neat. It's neat to hear how God is directing your passions within counseling.
Only three weeks left of school? Wow! Enjoy Spring!
Sounds like you are ready for a career as a flight attendant! :)
Post a Comment