Here are some highlights from Day One of our Disney trip (which started Thursday the 30th).
The kids all posed for a picture after we rode a ride: Jack, Hannah, Addie, and Gracie.
Epcot is decorated for the holidays!
It's Addie's first birthday on the 31st, so at the Japanese steakhouse where we ate dinner, our server's gave her a mini-chef's hat. She was clearly excited about it! ;)
LOVE my cousin Karen! :)
Mom and I were enjoying each others' company.
Hannah got to meet Belle.
The whole gang (minus one) before Candlelight Processional in Epcot: Missy, Hannah, Gracie, Mom, Jack, Betty, Karen, Addie, and Matt.
Our narrator, Marlee Matlin, waiting to continue reading from the Christmas Story from Scripture. She's a famous actress who signs and her interpreter speaks what she signs. It's a pretty amazing thing to have the Christmas Story read in a FREE event to the public in Walt Disney World!
After the show, we watched IllumiNations, the nighttime fireworks/laser show. It's a great experience!
Hannah got to ride her first "big girl ride" (Test Track, which is a ride based on how cars are manufactured and tested. It goes really fast, banks turns, at 65 miles an hour outside in a convertible. She LOVED it!
Until Sunday, we're in a two-bedroom villa. The highlight is our master bathroom, which has this amazing tub with a mural from The Lion King on the wall. We're staying at Animal Kindgom Villas. We move to a bigger room then, and you'll have more pictures to see at that time!
4 comments:
I love it for you all. Maybe someday I can travel with you. I am so excited for Betty Jo & Karen & have been for months. Hope it is all I have dreamed Betty's trip to be for her....love you baby sister!!!! Jenny's Anut Barb
It looks like you are having a blast!! That tub is amazing and I love the fireworks picture!
Looks like so much fun! Happy New Year!
Love the pics...Ahhhhhh, the memories! It was a wonderful trip! Thanks to you & Missy for wanting me to share these trips with you! I love you,
Post a Comment