Sunday, January 9, 2011

Well, So Much for That Idea

Despite being at Disney for 11 days, I managed to update my blog a whopping one time. Go me. :) Honestly, the reason I didn't blog much was that I didn't transfer pictures from my memory card until several days into the trip. We also stayed in the parks most days well past when we normally do. We usually go in the morning, stay through to lunch, then go back to the hotel and take a break. We go back after dinner. This trip, because of having 10 of us and because the weather was so nice, we often stayed until 2 or 3 or so, returned to the room for just a couple of hours, and then left again for dinner. The last thing I wanted to do was spend time updating my blog when, as I kept telling my sister, "my dogs were barking" (my feet were sore). Since we're currently in the mountains of Virginia, I thought I'd take the time to update the blog. We weren't supposed to leave until 1 or 2 PM today, but you've probably all heard about the big snowstorm heading for the Carolinas. Our hotel tonight was supposed to be in South Carolina, which would have left us doing the last 8 hours - including the mountainous stretch - in the thick of the storm tomorrow. Instead, we left at 6:30 this morning and should be home to my sister's in about 5 hours!

Stay tuned for pictures and highlights from each day. :)

No comments: