I haven't forgotten to keep up with my Disney recap... I just haven't felt like taking the time to write lately. And, as with most things, when you get far behind, it can sometimes take a lot of gumption to get caught up. So today is a gumption kind of day.
* Today, Wednesday January 6, involved a whole lotta nuthin'. :) We slept in and hung out around the room. It was nice to have the downtime.
* We went to Downtown Disney and did some shopping. My sister had a few hundred dollars of gift cards from various gifts, so it was a shopping palooza! I continued my tradition of getting a new shirt. I'm not sure how many Disney shirts I'm up to now, but this one is really cute and a fun addition - black with a blue/pink plaid Mickey silhouette.
* Mom and Betty had dinner alone at a dinner show called Hoop Dee Doo. They managed to drive themselves there and back and only got lost once! Go Mom and Betty! :)
* Meanwhile, the rest of us went to an African buffet in our hotel. Miss had been feeling a little disconnected from Hannah, so she and Hannah set off for Epcot after dinner for some alone Mommy and Daughter time. Karen and I took off to Animal Kingdom with Grace and Jack. Matt stayed back in the room with Addie. We rode Expedition Everest at night, each of us rode a crazy mouse -trap style coaster called Primeval Whirl with Gracie, I rode TriceraTop spin with Jack, and Karen rode Dinosaur with Jack while I did my ride on PW with Gracie. Overall, it was a productive night. Since this park always closes early because of having no nighttime events (thanks to not wanting to scare the animals), it was nice to see for Karen and the kids to get to see it at night (I have in the past).
Apparently, Matt and I had the same idea. ;)
3 comments:
I like how you all got to go your own way on parts of your trip. I like the picture of you and Jack and of Matt taking a picture of you taking a picture:)
That was a fun day! Can't wait till the next post! Love you
Ahh the sweet angels! I am so glad they are so close. They are talking to each other right now. And I am glad we got to go our own ways that night. It was fun!
Post a Comment