Yes, folks, preschools really do have graduation ceremonies these days. Hannah had a few speaking parts, so I'll upload videos of those. Here are also some pictorial highlights from the event:
She got shy when she saw me taking pictures, but she was smiling, too.
See the height difference? That boy is in her preschool class. My friend Ben, who teaches at her school, says you can always spot where Hannah is in the line of preschoolers from a distance. You just look for the spot in the line where there seems to be a gap, drop your eyes about a foot, and you see Hannah! :)
And here's the video of Hannah reciting her part of the speech during the ceremony. I know I say this sometimes, so I might be repeating myself, but she's SO stinkin' cute! :)
2 comments:
yeah for Hannah:) !
Nice job, Hannah! Bubba is so proud of you!
Post a Comment