Instead of writing Hannahisms this time around, I'm opting to do a picture post of Hannah lately. Enjoy!
Modeling the hat choices at Walmart.
(By the way, Mommy modeled, too...)
Back to Hannah. Here she's posing in her playroom. She's gotten into the habit of picking out her own outfits. Most days she chooses a skirt, but even when she doesn't, I like to see what she comes up with.
Ready to hold court as her current favorite princess, Rapunzel from Tangled.
Or maybe she'll reign as princess Belle?
After church one Sunday, Hannah donned my dad's cordless headphones and macked out. I think the second picture is adorable, but I had to post the whole set as she's so stinkin' cute.
This is the dress you get when you take a Winnie the Pooh blanket, drape it around a petite 5-year-old, and use a knit scarf to give it a halter top. The pose? I think it's a trademarked Hannah creation. By the way, this was all Hannah's idea.
Hannah's annual gymnastics recital was in June. She modeled for me a bit before leaving for the performance. I really liked the outfit this year. It actually fit her nicely (most years, it's too big). I also liked how we did her hair for the show.
Unique fashion choice #1,421. Polka dot top and headband, floral print skirt, brown pants underneath, and black-heeled sandals. LOVE. IT. I wouldn't be surprised if fashion design was in her future!
3 comments:
what a cutie pie! those made me smile. :)
I love those!!!! I really like the one where she is doing the "peace" thing while wearing the head phones. And the one with Cody. He is a perfect cat, that and he must enjoy a good heart check up.
She is such a doll.
Pictures, pictures, pictures, I never get tired of looking at your pics. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment