Front of the house:
This picture features the light fixture I obsessed over. I'm happy with what I ended up choosing!
The rear of the house.
And, as of Friday, the black shutters were put up. I like them!
Striving to see Jesus clearly and live a life that worships Him alone
5 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!! Wonderful choices:)
So Jaimi took the words right out of my mouth! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!
Love you
It looks beautiful!!! You decided to go with the white instead of black? I love it your choice and think the job was well done! Oh, and it was fun looking at your pottery as well :)
I was looking at the pics of the house again and I really like the ones that show the light on in the living room! It reaaly adds to the pics!
I was going to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!! I love colored houses, I love the shade of green and the black looks so sharp with it! The black light fixture fits great too and I agree with your mom that the light in the living room makes those photos look very picturesque (sp?).
Post a Comment