Monday, April 23, 2012

Guess What?

Guess what? I'm done with 9 months of working about 55 hours a week in less than TWO WEEKS!!!

Guess what? My two-week Disney vacation extravaganza starts in two weeks and 6 days, according to the countdown ticker I have going on a Disney fan website I follow. I'll tell you more about that soon, like in the week between the school year ending and the vacation starting, probably!

Guess what? That's why I changed my blog background!

Guess what? My pottery class has been over for a month, and I have all of my pottery now. I'll show you those soon, like probably in the week between the end of the year and the vacation. Unless I wait until after vacation....

Guess what? I haven't decided how many hours a week I'll work next school year for my part time job, but it'll probably be the same as this year's was (15 hours a week), if not more.

Guess what? That means I'll probably be MIA a lot from my blog, which makes me sad, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Guess what? I have about 6 or 7 blog posts of things I want to share with you this summer when I finally have time to blog again. Most of those are serious or thought-provoking (at least to me) based on conversations I've had with my wonderful clients this year. I'm looking forward to sharing those with you!

Guess what? Oliver has been accident-free for more than a week! That deserves many of these: !!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what? I can't think of anything else fun or interesting to say, but I'll be back soon!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Lots of excitement! Still no Disney trip on the horizon for us, but at least we will have some major point age to use when it happens... :D

Looking forward to seeing the pottery. Sounds like a fun class.

Jaimi said...

I am excited for you with all of these happy upcoming things! And I love the new blog background.

shane stewart said...

I noticed the new background - very festive! I could hear your excitement and see your smile through all the "Guess What's!?!" Looking forward to more!