Sunday, June 17, 2012

Back in the Saddle Again!

I'm back! I've missed my blog. It's great outlet for me, so I'm hoping to be more disciplined in taking time to write on it. I am starting to write up some blogs, so hopefully I'll have something to say at least once a week (if not more). Keep checking back for updates, please! I promise they're coming!

Vacation Update:
We had a wonderful vacation. I went to Disney for three days on my own, which was interesting and enjoyable, but I was really ready to have Miss and Hannah join me by Tuesday night! They arrived, we spent three more days at the parks, and then left for the cruise on Saturday. The cruise was fantastic! Hannah seemed to really enjoy it, she liked the kids' clubs, and we had a great time. Our highlights were a private sailboat charter that we booked while on St. Thomas, which took us sailing and snorkeling around St. Thomas and St. John. It was incredible! Hannah had the best time. We've never been on a sailboat before; when crossing the water with waves coming in from the Atlantic and meeting the Caribbean, it gets pretty bumpy! But it was a great day. The other highlight included our meal at Remy, which is akin to a 5-star restaurant on land. It was a 7 course meal that took us three hours to eat. It didn't seem like three hours because it was so fun. The waters brought out our plates under silver domes and then pulled them away with a flourish at the same time. It was delicious and, as fans of food competition shows, a real treat. Hannah was in the kids' club during this time, and she also had a good time there. Like I said, the trip was wonderful. I may post a trip report about the vacation; I have to see. It's not hard to remember the details of each day, but with 14 days to write about and 1,350 pictures to choose from, it's time-consuming to write it up! We'll see. I'll at least post some of the better pictures here to share with you!

Like I said, I'll be writing more soon, so please come back and post comments so I know you're reading.

2 comments:

Mom said...

You keep posting and I'll keep coming back!!! Love you BIG much!

Jaimi said...

The pictures you shared from vacation are wonderful! I hope you get to post some to the blog. Especially the fireworks ones. Those are so beautiful.