The deck is making progress. I hope it's done by next weekend since that's the going away party my sister is having for me. It'll be nice to have the space for other people to enjoy.
My last day at church is going to be August 3. We're having a potluck for my "send-off", which makes me feel very loved.
At this point I think I've told all of my clients except two about my upcoming departure from the agency. I have intentionally put off telling one of them - I've done the most for this particular family, so it will be hard to let them know. The other family - I'm not sure why I've put that off.
Last night we had a farewell party for my coworker/office mate Tina, who is moving back to Florida due to her husband's reenlistment in the military. Her last day is this Friday, so we had a party. Her supervisor rented a pontoon boat for a nearby lake and then afterwards we went to Joy's house and ate food, watched movies, and slept over. That was fun! I skipped the pontoon boat portion of the day; I was feeling really sad/worried about the transition to Cedarville regarding my relationships, so I needed some time to regroup and lift my mood. Took a nap, headed over to Joy's, and had a great time!
Well, we are going to be heading to the theater in a little more than an hour, so I think I might squeeze in a nap. I'm so pumped about the movie!
No comments:
Post a Comment