This week has felt longer for some reason. I keep thinking tomorrow should be Friday... not sure what's up with that. Tonight I headed to the local mall to pick up a new pair of Crocs, but these are much more stylish than my previous ones. This is the style. The ones I bought are
completely tan, but I really wanted the pair that was pink where you see lilac and brown where you see black. They have those online for the same price, but then I'd have to pay $10 for shipping. Having a hard time justifying the extra expense. I will check at the Macy's back home this weekend (and maybe even at Polaris on my way back here from home on Sunday) to see if I can exchange what I already have. These are very comfortable, as are my Crocs that I have now, but much cuter. My old Crocs have lost the tread, and given that these shoes are made of a rubber-like material, they will be like walking on ice if I hit any wet spots (read: Jenny lands flat on her tuchus, which would make the Happiest Place on Earth a bit less happy for even me!). I'm looking forward to sporting them in Disney! Not much else to report. Nightie night for now!
3 comments:
Hey Jenny! Thought that I would check out your blog. I saw the video of you and Susan. You guys are nuts!! I actually miss our little jail cell of an office. Enjoy Disney when you come next week. I'll blow really hard towards the ocean to keep all of the hurricanes away!!
-Tina
OOPS......I mean next MONTH (Disney). See I still need your editing skills.
There are only two things we have to do in life - breath (inhale exhale) and love Jesus! :)
Post a Comment