Hannah is operating a robotic arm to pick up bouncy balls and drop them into a container.
The Amazon monkey frogs demonstrating how they got their name.
Hannah is operating the fountains. She put her hand in that space and it made the fish fountain spit water.
Miss touches the water effect that's forming a bubble.
Hannah is making the water turn into a tornado.
Posing pretty. :)
Miss and Hannah were making the hot air balloons rise and fall.

Hannah is getting comfortable in the kids' play area. She always puts her stuffed animals in her stroller and buckles them in, and Mr. Owl is no exception.
Hannah LOVED this. The holes in that gray dome were shooting out air, so she would put the purple ball above them and try to catch them. Giggle city!
More of the same...
She was looking (rather passionately, if I may add) at the steering wheel of a play ambulance.
She was pushing these buttons on the wall to the left. They made delightful... um, body noises. Hannah thought this was pretty comical.
Hannah loved the slide. First, it was Mr. Whale's turn down the slide...
... followed by Miss Hannah!
We perused the gift shop at the end. Hannah found some magnetic frogs she loved. She carried them around the store, and when it was time to go, mommy asked for the frogs so she could put them away. Hannah handed them over immediately without argument. As a result, she got lots of praise... and was allowed to pick out something for such good behavior! To Dan's delight (he's married to Julie, her babysitter), she picked a dinosaur stuffed animal. Here she is showing it off. I have to say, I can't remember a single time at a store with Hannah where she fought with us about not getting a toy or a treat. She is SO GOOD about not picking out everything in the store or throwing a fit if she does find something and she's told she can't have it that day. It always makes me very proud. I worked with kids in my last job that their parents said would scream bloody murder or make everyone pay if they didn't get their way. Now, Hannah DOES show us this side of her from time-to-time, but I can't recall her ever doing that in a store. Way to go, kiddo! :)
We had a great time! Next week, I'm home for a week for spring break, and I'm looking forward to more Hannah (and Mom, Dad, and Miss) time!
4 comments:
I love the pictures. Hannah was pretty impressed too. We can't wait to have you home for a week. Love ya, Hannah and Miss
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like you all had a great time! COSI sure has changed since the last time I was there.
(20 years ago:):) Love you
Dan was very excited to hear about the dinosaur. I can't wait to meet the stuffed animal! Thanks for putting up so many pics.
What fun!!! I love Hannah's expressions.
Post a Comment