Hi all! It's been an eventful few weeks. I've been at Missy's nearly the entire time since our Disney vacation. I'm headed home for a week or so this next week, and it will be nice to sleep in! I must confess that it will also be really nice to have daily internet access on my computer! As it is, I get online only when I can use my sister's computer, which isn't often, or when I'm in town at a coffee shop.
We've had some fun times. Hannah has swam in her kiddie pool on the deck, we've spent time with my friend Julie and her kids, we hung out with my other friend Jaimi and her daughter, and we even attended Hannah's gymnastics recital tonight. She did really well and didn't need Miss on the stage with her tonight. She was very proud of her medal. It's a Christian company, so all of the music is appropriate and the costumes are modest. It's nice having a place like that in town!
We've seen a few movies so far this summer, too. We saw "Up" twice, and it was terrific! We also saw "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian" which was cute as well.
Not much else is new. We leave for San Juan in two weeks, and I'm looking forward to some beach time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi again! :) Keep enjoying your summer break.
Post a Comment