It was raining a lot the last day in San Juan, so the pictures that show the view aren't as impressive as they might have otherwise been. Here are some final shots from around the hotel.
Here's our room looking toward the door.
The beds were really comfy.
This is a mural in the lobby. It was really pretty.
Here's an aerial shot of the buffet restaurant we ate in several times.
When you walk in to the hotel, this is your view. It was gorgeous when the skies were blue!
The lobby had some outdoor viewing areas; this is one of them. Again, prettier when the skies are blue and my camera didn't fog over from crossing from air conditioning to tropical humidity!
Another shot outside. The red patio is where lots of iguanas hung out.
The hotel was divided into two wings, east and west. Both had sets of stairs like this going from the main level down to the 1st floor. They were pretty with all the natural light streaming in!
Hannah stopped here everytime we pass the fountain. She loved it!
So, of course, here's a picture of her loving it!
We arrived home safely late Sunday night. It was a long day of travel. It's supposed to be about 45 minutes to the airport, but it took us 90 minutes to get there due to traffic of Puerto Ricans coming back from the coast for the 4th of July holiday. That was a bit stressful, but we made it.
Our flight was delayed on the runway out of Atlanta due to storms in the area. The flights home were bumpier than I'd prefer, but the Lord was good. My tv screen at my seat wasn't working, so the Lord provided me an opportunity to rely on Him and focus on Him as we jostled about for the last 90 minutes of the flight. I felt like I had another good worship experience through that, though!
We landed in Columbus at 11:57 PM - 34 minutes later than planned. I leaned over and told Miss that we missed extending our vacation to 11 days instead of 10 by 4 minutes! ;)
We had a great time. I felt like we got to relax, and I didn't feel it was too long or short. Thanks for reading along.
No comments:
Post a Comment