I was browsing through my pictures this weekend and had the urge to invite you all (both of you ;)) on a walk down memory lane with me. This is Hannah-focused, so I'm sure you won't mind.
Hannah playing Hillbilly Golf with my Grandpa last summer (he was my best bud when I was little - he played the match game every time I wanted to - and always enthusiastically).

Enjoying some science-centered play at COSI in February of 2009.

From her pictures this past summer of 2009. Love the toes! This captures our fun-loving, giggly Hannah!

Same photo shoot - capturing our sweet Hannah.

From her recent transition to her big girl bed - can you tell she's so excited?

My favorite picture from our May 2009 Disney trip.

Same Disney trip at dinner one night, being silly.

One of my favorite pictures of Hannah and Miss from our March 2008 Disney trip.

From our trip to San Juan in July of 2009.

From October 2009 by the bush in front of my new home before church on Sunday!

From our March 2008 Disney trip during dinner one evening - such a stinker!

From our October 2008 Disney trip. One of my favorite shots of us.

From our May 2009 Disney trip before going into a 3-D show.

From our May 2009 trip - I love how Hannah is looking at my sister, as if to say, "Awww, Mommy, you're so silly...."

Same trip - May 2009 - after a fancy meal out. Such a big girl posing pretty for me!

She got a splinter this past summer and insisted she needed to use the cane my dad had to use several years ago when he was injured at work. It's as tall as her, but boy did she need it! ;)

From last summer before I moved to the house.

From 2008, I think. I just love our silly faces here!

From our March 2008 trip to - you guessed it - Disney. I LOVE this shot!

March 2008 Disney trip, playing on the dock while waiting for a ferry to take us to one of the theme parks.

From 2008, I think. I was getting scolded (see her wagging her finger at me) for teasing her....

After her first gymnastics recital outside of the AU Hugo Young Theater.

Playing with her friend May in the fall of 2008.

Sometime in 2008, I think. Just a cute shot. She never liked this hat while at Disney but loved it once we got home! :)

Playing at home with Mommy - such a great action shot!

Before going to bed while I still lived there, Hannah and I would kiss each other through the stair railings. This brings back such sweet memories of being there every night to say good night...

Playing outside on a nice spring day in 2008. I asked her to smile pretty - she decided she'd make this face instead. :)

One of my favorite shots of Hannah ever.

Blowing the stems off a "wisher" or dandelion. Love it.

Helping my dad put together an end table. She's so handy!

Thanks for taking the stroll with me!
3 comments:
Great pictures Jenny! She has grown up so much!
I just loved looking through all of those again! i miss you both (and your fam) a lot now! :)
And I am reminded of God's promise and how He brought Hannah to Missy- and the rest of you.
Loved the "stroll"! Hannah is such a blessing! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment