Tuesday, January 10, 2012

This Is What I'm Talking About

I went to cash my check today to pay my contractor, and - long story short - I have to jump through different hoops this time to get it cashed than last time. Seriously, will this ever end? I will admit to feeling fired up, anxious, tense, worried, etc. But remember what I just said one post ago?

"I hope that, the next time I'm in a trial, I can remember in the midst of it to trust the Lord, not just to be relieved and thankful when the trial ends."

My own words, so sweet-tasting less than 24 hours ago, are rather bitter today. But they're still true, so I've got to put my money where my blog is. Pray for me to trust!!!

2 comments:

Jaimi said...

Good looking back! God will bless you as He gave you this time to practice trusting. Love you!

Mom said...

Okay, I am praying for you to "trust". Love you