Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Whew!

Well, today was my first day "back to school", and boy was it a doozie! One client removed by Children's Services yesterday, another had CS called on them today, and several phone calls/conversations about both. So much for easing back into the swing of things.

My friend Julie is joining the blogosphere. Her website is listed in my "Links I Like" tab under By the Grace of God.....

Speaking of Julie, she sent the cutest video of a little girl reciting Psalm 23 from GodTube:

Can you say ADORABLE??? I think this little girl could give Hannah a run for her in money in the top-ten-cutest-toddlers-in-the-world competition I mentioned in yesterday's post. And doesn't it just warm your heart to know this little girl is reciting God's Word? How much joy The Father must get from her joyful, innocent recitation of Scripture.

I'll end on that. A pretty good note to end on, I think.

2 comments:

Dan, Julie, Mya and Sara said...

Way to go on your blog! I love it! Thanks for including our blog on your blog. You have put so much work into your entries....many people will benefit from the things that you write about. Have a great 2nd day of work tomorrow.

Aunt Barbie said...

I really enjoyed your blog! I am a BIG stranger to the blogging world, but am no stranger to Jenny, as I am her Aunt Barbie. I live in S. Carolina and hardly ever get home to see her, but so thrilled to read her blog and see my great niece's picture there. :) And to read your 100 items sure brought back a lot of memories. And you melted my heart when you hoped one day you wish to be at least half the mother my sister has been to you, it made me cry. I am so proud of you and your life with God. God Bless you Jenny and love you, too.