There's a new kitten at my parent's house (when you live on a farm, you get all kinds of stray cats, especially when the man of the house can't let a cat go hungry).
Hannah: What's his name?
My dad: I don't know. What should we name him?
Hannah: How about Frog?
*******************************************************************
Hannah's preschool class made a Thanksgiving cookbook. Here's Hannah's rendition of my sister's recipe: "Mommy buys the turkey at Walmart. Then she cleans the dirt off of it. She uses some stuff. Once it is clean, put it on a plate and then into the oven. The turkey will need to cook for 2 days. When it is done, Mommy takes it out of the oven. Then make some mashed potatoes and eat the turkey."
NOTE: This is pretty tame compared to some kids. My favorites were Vaeh Roby, who said her mom puts salt, pepper, cheese, chocolate, and crackers on it. Yum. Remind me never to accept a dinner invite to their house on Thanksgiving. Or the little boy who said the first step is to "squish him till he dies." We plan to take special precaution to make sure Hannah never dates him...
********************************************************************
Miss: Do you want to go see Bubba (my mom)?
Hannah: If you want.
*******************************************************************
Have a good night!
4 comments:
too cute! i just love the things kids say. makes me smile! :)
Ruthie
I can just hear Hannah saying those things! I love the turkey sayings... and the other kids too- although I agree about not accepting an invite to the turkey with chocolate!
I also meant to tell you that I like your new picture on your profile!
I will have to get out the book your teacher made when you were in grade school about cooking turkeys and compare it to what Hannah said.
Post a Comment