This video hits the nail on the head. For those Christian dog-lovers out there, it's a powerful reminder of how much our furry friends - and our Heavenly Father - love us. For those that aren't dog lovers, this might help you understand why these animals are more than pets to many of us and why we love them so much. I think of how often I've failed God and how often I've spoken cruelly to my dog. Oliver still runs to the door excited to see me and anxious to sit on my lap or play with me. I neglect his excitement and am annoyed by him at times, but this video reminds me how important I am to him. And to draw that connection to God - to think about how important I am to HIM? Forget about it.
In the same way that children help their parents better understand God's parental, sacrificial love for us, I think dogs help us understand His unconditional love.
Enjoy - but have the Kleenex handy!
1 comment:
Awesome....Never thought about God spelled backwards is dog! The video was cool! Love you, love Oliver and I love God!
Post a Comment