Thursday, July 1, 2010

Can't Help It

Hannah and I headed to the park in town today. Living in a small town definitely has its perks. My neighborhood is on the edge of town, and my house is clear down in the back as you drive by. That said, it only took us about 15 minutes to walk to the park.

As for the title of this post, well, you all understand what it's like to have a kiddo in your life that you enjoy so much you can't help thinking they are terribly photogenic and thus find yourself unable to pick a favorite picture. And since this is my blog, I figured I'd post all the pictures I want! :)

Hannah was excited when she saw the "ball like at Disney". Gotta love that this kid knows that much about Disney to spot things even I don't see!


There's a river right by the park, and Oliver was really hot, so we walked down to see the water and let him get a drink. Hannah enjoyed this, and I was glad I brought my camera. I enjoyed the scenery.

Of course, one particular piece of God's creation was far more captivating than the rest.

This might be one of my favorite pictures of her ever.

2 comments:

Jaimi said...

You did a great job taking the photos! they look so artistic and Hannah is such a sweet subject:)

Christina said...

Your pictures are great! Hannah is so beautiful!