Missy's work had an Easter egg hunt for the kids on Saturday afternoon after the haircut. She gathered 69 eggs! It was crazy. Since that day was warm, a lot of the chocolate melted, but I'm sure she'll eat it anyway. ;)
Before the egg hunt started, Hannah waited patiently and posed with one of her favorite "flowers" - the dandelion. ;)
Everyone knows your Easter basket makes a splendid hat. :)
Later that day, we had Easter lunch together and had an egg hunt for Hannah at our house. Here are some highlights from that:
My coworker, Jeffrey, asked me to hide a quarter for Hannah in one of the egg's. True to form, he didn't want to take credit and asked that I say it was from a Disney character. Since she's currently a HUGE fan of Rapunzel, I put her Flynn Rider character in a big egg, wrote a note that said, "You found my treasure! (signed) Flynn Rider," and put the quarter in it. She loved it.
following by a Rapunzel make-up set. I love how excited she looks in this picture.
5 comments:
How grown up she looks with her fabulous new hair style! Looks like you all had a wonderful Easter! Hopefully we can get the cook out planned would love to see everyone again!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Easter dress. It goes perfectly with hannah's complexion and her beautiful hair cut. Looks like she hit the jackpot this Easter with her loot:)
Love the dandelion picture. :) And that Easter dress is adorable! Looks like the weekend was a lot of fun for all of you!
We loved the pics. Of course, Mommy always loves looking at her princess and Hannah enjoys being reminded of things we have done. Love you!
You are SO lucky! You have a treasure chest of pics of Hannah! Thank you so much for sharing them with us! Love you,
Post a Comment