Putting on dark red lipstick she found in her mommy's bathroom: "Ah, this is brown for my pretty little lips."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
From the bath one evening as she was getting a bath and was giving her mommy a hard time:
"Is that all the gooder you can do???"
"Is that all the gooder you can do???"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
As she was looking at her reflection in the mirror one night: "You're right! They do sparkle!" [This seems to be a reference to this post from a few weeks ago.]
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hannah apparently thinks that a sign of her growing up is teeth being close together. Thus, she sometimes says the following: "Mommy! My teeth are getting together!"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
She recently had the following talk with her mommy.
Hannah: "Is it okay if I call you Mom?"
Miss: "Yes. Why don't you want to call me mommy?"
Hannah: "Because I'm a big girl now. Okay, Mom. Mom...?"
...taking advantage of the new title. ;)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
On Missy's birthday, Hannah said the following:
"I have a message from Mrs. Soergel (her teacher). Mrs. Soergel says happy birthday. No card though."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
As we were Skyping one night and talking about a computer game Hannah wanted to play. Keep in mind I have a Mac and Miss has a PC.
"I don't have an Apple in my computer back, so that's why I can't play that game."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A few minutes later, she said this. Also, keep in mind Miss recently bought herself an iPad 2.
"My iPad doesn’t have an Apple either."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hannah has known for a while who the president is and often wonders if Mommy will eat dinner with him when she goes to DC on business. She hasn't quite mastered how to pronounce his name yet.
"
Are you going to shake Rockabama (rock-a-bama)'s hand? Are you going to have dinner with Rockabama and Mrs. Rockabama?
"
4 comments:
well, aren't you on a blogging roll! :) i love all these Hannahisms. The things our kiddos say keep life SO entertaining!!!
I always love hearing Hannah's latest:) I love getting to read your posts.
Hannah and I loved reading these Hannahisms, although I guess my reaction got a little too exuberant because she asked me not to laugh because it scared her. Anyway, my favorite is the message from Mrs. Soergel.
I am printing out the "Hannahisms" and going to try to work on a scrapbook for hannah. She will love reading them when she is a tenneage!!! NOT!
Post a Comment