How could I bare my face at the annual meeting of Little Sisters of America if I didn't tease the older sister for her fashion sense?
*~*~*
When Hannah was playing outside yesterday, she was scaling her slide by climbing back up it on the slide. She was saying through her pants and huffs and puffs, "This is okay, because my Jesus will keep me safe!"
*~*~*
Hannah likes to rough house with me. I held her around the waist and she bent backwards toward the floor. She then subsequently asked me, "Try to bend me and break me again!"
*~*~*
I asked Hannah to tell me some of the other funny thing she said lately. She said, "Hmmm. Let me look in the my brain."
*~*~*
Hannah looked at her dinner the other day when we were eating out at Applebees and said, "That doesn't sound like I want to eat that." She hasn't quite figured out the difference between sounding like and look like...
*~*~*
Hannah discovered, with the help of our Uncle Scott, that a long empty tube makes a bullhorn of sorts. She spent several minutes passing jokes back and forth between Uncle Scott and I. I think I left my eardrum at my grandmother's house today as a result...
*~*~*
Last weekend, I beat my aunt at the bean-bag-tossing game of cornhole, 21-9. This is not really funny or silly but is more in the category of remarkable, which is why I've catalogued it here for posterity.
4 comments:
Hannah is a riot! Love her little comments. And, as a fellow Little Sister, teasing approved! :)
You brought a smile to my face:)
At least I don't have trouble buying for Hannah. She looks good in everything.
Love those "Hannah-isms"
Post a Comment