Friday, October 31, 2008
Good news
I get to teach the class at Cedarville! It will be Monday nights 6:30-9:00 starting in January 12th. I'm excited but also pretty nervous because of the implication of having all the answers. Of course, I like to THINK I have all the answers, but in reality we all know I only have about 98% of them. :) Seriously, though - I'm feeling really blessed by the chance to teach. I was told I came "highly recommended". That's flattering! I'm being asked to make some decisions that seem over my head - choosing the textbook, the type of technology I'll need in the room, etc. The curriculum was, I was told, already in place, but it turns out it might not be. I also don't really know what type of room I'll need, but they were going to set me up with a room that had all the bells and whistles I could need. I'll take it! I'm hopeful that this is setting a precedent of being able to teach a class (or two) each quarter. That'd be immensely helpful financially. And this also means I likely won't have to work over the summer, so I'll get to enjoy one of the neatest parts of my job - which is 3 months off from May to August! I want to go visit Jill, go home, have Hannah come down, sleep in, and be able to be spontaneous. I'm very excited and wanted to share my blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Praise the Lord! That's awesome Jenny and sounds just great, if a little scary! :) I'm sure you'll do great. Can't wait to hear how it goes.
Awesome!!!! You will love it I'm sure!
After reading the first two sentences, my first thought was....Jen does have all the answers!!!!!! LOL. I am so proud of you and know you will do a fine job. Love you lots,
Post a Comment