Thursday, October 23, 2008

The natives are getting restless...

... or at least one of them is - and you know who you are! I got an email reminding me not to neglect my blog, so welcome me back, my beloved public! 

Much has happened, but not much has changed. Hannah had a scary illness that passed. I did not get hired by the University of Phoenix. I did get approached to teach a class at Cedarville in the spring, which I would love to do and I hope happens. Please pray that the chair of the psychology department learns he does need another professor and asks me to do it (as we left it, he was checking with the dean over the department to make sure it was okay to let me teach it). I'd love to get my foot in the door to start teaching at CU.

I found a gross bug in my apartment tonight. Yuck. 

This is the extent of my life's excitement. Don't you wish you were me? 

No comments: