We're seeing a movie Saturday night. Post a comment with your suggestions!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Say a prayer
As some of you know, I've been trying for a while now to get in to University of Phoenix online as an instructor. Well, today (finally) they wanted to see a resume. This is, by no means, the promise of employment, but it's finally a step! Please pray that that they take me. This is a good way to earn some extra money (read: pay down debt) without having to sacrifice the abundant time off I have at Cedarville. I could do this at night, on the weekends, during time off, AND it the job can go with me while on vacation to Disney. In other words, I don't even have to schedule vacations around this job. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hopefully something good will come from the reply you got. I'll keep praying. Love you,
Post a Comment