Friday, January 23, 2009

Laughter

This is a hallmark of my work environment. We laugh all the time, and not just a chuckle. We laugh so hard our sides hurt, our eyes water, and eventually no sound comes out. It's so fun. I love my job, and the fact that our office is so filled with joy and laughter is a huge bonus. 

My coworker and I are planning a trip for next summer. If we end up doing it, it will be a trip of a lifetime. I'm not going to disclose details yet just in case it falls through; I don't want to regret sharing our secret and feeling foolish down the road. We are, however, planning to see Wicked in Indianapolis this June. That will be really fun, and it will test out our ability to travel together and not kill each other! Our boss tells us he thinks any vacation we take will result in us coming back with enough stories to make us giggle for 10 years, so it's nice to know others think we have the ability to get along on an adventure. Am single, will travel, right? 

I'm working on my class this weekend. Not the most fun but that will promise some more relaxed weekends to come. I can handle that! 

1 comment:

Karen said...

You have really piqued my curiosity! How long until we find out these mysterious plans?