Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Picture time

Well, we've gotten about 6-8 inches since Tuesday morning around midnight. Here are some shots from outside my apartment. 

The gazebo to the right of my apartment.


A shot to the left from my apartment. 


A shot to the right, across the lake, in front of my apartment.

My snow-covered car. This has arrived since last night at 5 PM, when I got home from work. I took this around 1 PM today.


My very snowy patio. Don't think I'll be laying out anytime soon. 


Hope you're staying warm and dry! Classes were cancelled today. I expect they'll be back in tomorrow. Thankfully, I saw a neighbor cleaning off his car, and that dawned on me to go clean off my car today, under the sun, before the snow freezes over even more and so I don't have to take 45 minutes tomorrow morning to do it. Fun fun fun!

No comments: