Hannah, Mom, and I played some outside on Thursday night. Here are some of the highlights.
Just being her cute self!
There's an air force base about 10 minutes from my apartment. We often see big jets flying overhead as the pilots practice making maneuvers. Hannah saw this big jet in the sky....
... and waved frantically, yelling, "Hi Mommy!" Miss was on a business trip and Hannah knew her Mommy had taken a plane to get there, so anytime she saw a plane, she was sure to say hi!
Aha! Those mysterious heads that pop up and slowly disappear below the surface of the water are turtles! You can even see the shell under the surface. Whew... I was started to wonder if we had our own Loch Ness around here!
Hannah loves playing fetch with herself... she throws the ball and takes off running after it. Here's an action shot as she's getting ready to throw!
Hmmm... maybe she'll be a soccer player instead. Or a model. Or a soccer model. Or a model who loves soccer? The possibilities are endless!
Of course, ducks are dynamo, too.
Miss came down on Friday, so she and Hannah and I hung out over the weekend. We went shopping at the outlet mall about 30 minutes away and spent lots of money. We went to Mongolian Barbeque afterward, which was nice. Sunday was a lazy day of sleeping in and hanging out at the apartment. It was nice to have 5 days straight of family in town. When the house purchase is finalized, it'll be even nicer to have more space for everyone!
1 comment:
The pictures are awesome and I love the captions! I don't know how you get Hannah to pose...she won't do that for me. Love you
Post a Comment