Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Random Things

  • I'm bidding on some OSU football tickets on eBay for the game against USC at the Horseshoe in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll get them - it's a night game and the tickets are in the lower deck. The going bid is low right now, so I expect it to go up before the auction ends next week. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
  • Things are marching along with the house process. I put my notice in for my apartment complex, and when I'm annoyed at not getting a good parking space, seeing bugs in my apartment, or having to get behind a slow driver in my 25 minute drive to work, I just tell myself I only have about six weeks left here!
  • It's been an interesting week at work. I already have a pretty full schedule (relative to last year).
  • I'm trying again to get a job as an online instructor with University of Phoenix. Extra money I could earn from home would be great for the budget!
  • A freshman took me and Laura, my coworker, for students today and asked to sit with us during a private conversation we were having at lunch. That was a bit awkward. By the end, I still don't think she knew we're staff members. Sometimes it's a drag to look young.... remind me of that comment when I'm 50!
  • Oliver and I played ball tonight in the apartment. It's storming here, so we ran laps around my lounge chair. Most of you don't know how small my apartment is, and my lounge chair is about as small. I was cutting him off by going the other direction - which required both of us to take about a half a step. Picture that scene and feel free to laugh.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I'm laughing...And the comment about the age thing, just wait!!! Love you