Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Flower Power

Since most of you haven't been to my house, I thought I'd give you a peek at the beautiful flowers blooming in my backyard. So far this year, I've discovered that I have a lilac bush, hydrangeas, tulips (both of which are my favorite flowers), pink roses, daffodils, crocuses, and lilies! It's a flower extravaganza, and I didn't have to decide on, purchase, or plant any of them! I'm so blessed to have moved into a house that already has flowers. I only have pictures of the ones currently in bloom (the hydrangeas, tiger lilies, and the rose bush, which I think is almost done blooming this year). Enjoy!


This picture is of the crocus earlier this spring.

If you happen to know what these flowers are, please let me know (this picture and the next one are on the same bush and are the same flower).

And of course, I have a fire bush out front, and I do have a picture of it from the fall, but someone stole the show in my only picture of it in bloom...

2 comments:

Jaimi said...

i love the pictures- especially the roses and crocus. i think the ones you are asking about are day lilies maybe?

Ruthie said...

so pretty!