"I love you!"
Now, Blogger won't let me write it without losing the formatting, so let me explain. I tried to use this sign "<" and then the number 3 right beside each other to form a sideways heart. I wasn't sure if it would look like a heart when the person opened it, so I drafted a quick email to myself with that as the only text in the body. I chuckled because it felt like I was writing myself a love note, and I found myself analyzing the situation (as I'm prone to do). In a weird way, it felt like that might be a good thing to do from time-to-time, especially if I future date the email to come at some point down the road. I'd have forgotten about it by then and might get it on a day I really need to be kind to myself. I think I might do it!
And, as I'm also prone to do, I find myself thinking there might be a way I can use this as a lesson on how to show yourself some grace in future sessions with clients!
No comments:
Post a Comment