Monday, August 9, 2010

Grab Some Popcorn...

... cause it's time to show off some videos of Hannah!

My new iPhone has the wonderful ability to take videos, sort of like those Flip videos out on the market. It's super convenient because I almost always have my phone with me, so that means I'm almost always ready to take a video at the drop of the hat. This lets us capture far more spontaneous moments in life. Here are some of the videos I took last week. I hope you enjoy them!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hannah opted to make toy soup one night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Another night, she showed off her jump rope skills. She can only jump with the rope going behind her so far, but she's getting better.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hannah demonstrated the potential to be an excellent waitress.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ever the performer, Hannah tests the mic for her upcoming performance.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Finally, Hannah requested some background music as she practiced being a "ballerine" as she calls it. Please excuse my singing in the background...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And, because they are some of my favorites, here are some videos of Hannah from when she was younger (the first just two weeks after she turned 3, and the other later during her 3rd year).

I think you'll recognize this song. I just LOVE her chubby cheeks. I miss those!

And in this video, I love that she gets she could control how fast or slowly she sings the song. Again - SOOOO stinkin' cute!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Okay, it has taken me awhile, but i finally figured out how to view the videos. They are all so cute....I can not believe how much she has grown since the head, shoulders..one. Love them and Love you