I usually post sweet pictures, particularly of a certain precious 4-year-old, but I thought I'd post some random funny ones this time. Enjoy!
Apparently, I decided having 3 rubber ducks meant I needed to wear them as accessories.

~~~~~~~~~~
My friend Rachel and I went to Coldstone a while ago, and I "needed" a picture of her so that, when she calls me, I can see her lovely face on my cell phone. I didn't capture her at a bad time; she chose this pose! That said, it's a great reflection of her sense of humor and the fun we have in our friendship.
~~~~~~~~~~
At the end of the school year this past May, our boss took us out to eat at The Cheesecake Factory. My dear coworkers/friends Jessica (left) and Helen ordered a salad to split. It was giNORMOUS and, as our conservative and never-inappropriate coworker Jeffrey noticed, it was piled to look "like a C cup." You can't see it well here, but we got a picture of the salad boobs for photographic evidence!
~~~~~~~~~~
Who knows what day this was, but we drove across the street from work to get some candy. I have a car seat for Hannah in my car at all times, so I only have room for one adult to sit in the backseat. Laura opted to ride over on/in Hannah's car seat since the other two seats were occupied.
~~~~~~~~~~
At a conference for work, Laura and I noticed the ceiling had a bunch of mirrors. Silliness ensued (only during breaks, however; even WE aren't weird enough to take pictures while a professional in our field is addressing the audience!).
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
During a recent shopping trip, we found a hideous gold glitter blazer that I can't imagine anyone ever buying under any circumstances. So, that of course meant Miss should try it on. Hannah's pose seems to say, "What up, fool? Momma be gettin' her bling on, fo' rizzle. Better represent!"
~~~~~~~~~~
Shortly after getting my computer, my friends Ben and Mary came over for dinner. Ben showed me how to work my web cam, and we had some fun throwing up some mad hand signz.

~~~~~~~~~~
6 comments:
You are too funny! And that gold blazer, what's wrong with it? I totally have one in my closet. ;)
Great pictures. I'm curious as to what the consequences will be for that last picture of Melissa!
I am still laughing at your comment about Hannah's expression and of course Missy's new "do"
What Jen doesn't know is I later went back and bought the blazer and when I want to feel good about myself I do my hair like that, out on the blazer and go out on the town.
I have been told that when Matt, Karen, Jen & Miss go out to a fancy restrauant at Disney, that Jacket and the hair-do will be what miss is going to wear! Those pics are totally awesome!!!! I had a good laugh! Love you
Great post...still laughing, can't wait to see Missy in the blazer with her hair done!!
Post a Comment