~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
When she stopped by my parents' house earlier this week, my mom told her she was beautiful. Hannah's response: "I know, I know."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
When we were cleaning out her closet last weekend, Hannah was noting that her mommy kept changing how she was approaching the task. Hannah said, "Mommy, it's not fair. You keep fixing it. You gotta be more fair. Like Tia." (Yes, friends, this Tia was elated to be the model of fairness!)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
When telling me what she was wearing to school yesterday, Hannah reported, "I'm wearing my green dress, and my curly hair, and my hairbind (hairband), and my banban (band-aid), and one sock, and another sock, and my shoes."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Miss accidentally hit Hannah as they were doing things around the house tonight. Hannah's response? "It's okay if you hit me. I know you sorry. You don't have to say it." (While that's very forgiving, it's also a little disconcerting, don't you think?)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
My sister, while she was Skyping with me, saw Hannah trying to put the kitten in the freezer. We reacted (strongly) and explained why that was not good - i.e. it will make him die. She said, with a puzzled look and an incredulous tone, "Why not? It feels good because it cools him down!!!"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hannah called me on the phone yesterday, and this is how the conversation progressed:
Me: Hello?
Hannah: Hello.
Me: Um, hello.
Hannah (annoyed): HELLO!
Me: Hannah, when you do the calling, you need to initiate the conversation.
Hannah (learning something new): Oh!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The youth pastor at Hannah's church, Andrew, just proposed to his girlfriend (now fiancee), Millie. When Hannah was telling us later that she talked to someone about their trip, we asked who, and she said, "The brown girl and the white man." The brown girl is Millie, who is dark-complected, and the white man is an older gentlemen at church named Hal with an obvious hair color. ;) He wasn't going on the trip - just happened to be standing there at the time. I guess no one is immune from Hannah's stellar descriptive skills. :)
3 comments:
SO cute! I esp. love the tasty one and the cat in the freezer! Oh dear. :)
I love reading those -isms. They always make me envision Hannah saying them and make me smile.
Hannah always makes me laugh!! Even when she says something that I should not laugh at, she's so darn cute!!!! Thank you for sharing the "isms". Love you big much
Post a Comment