Sunday, August 22, 2010

Just a Day at the Zoo

A while back (July 10, to be precise), Miss, Hannah, and I headed to the Columbus Zoo to spend some time with my uncle Scott, his roommate/girlfriend Arezo and her mom, sister, and niece, and my aunt Rosemary. Here are some shots from the day, having been held hostage on my sister's camera since then.

At the petting zoo, Hannah got to pet a goat. She was a bit, um, sheepish, at first.... (get it?)

Hannah thought Uncle Scott's antics were great!

I'd never seen the polar bear exhibit before, and it was my favorite of the day.

We saw some huge bats.

The baby elephant was a hit with everyone!

Uncle Scott, being everyone's favorite uncle, was hand-picked by Hannah to join him in some pictures!

Breana and Hannah opted to walk hand-in-hand toward the manatee exhibit. Hannah kept turning around and smiling at us... she loves it when big girls like her!



She loves penguins - even when they do have weird bunny ears from another certain little girl on the trip! :)

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

cute! we haven't made it to the zoo yet this season... hmmm, I better get on planning that! :)

Jaimi said...

It was good to see your Uncle Scott. I haven't seen him in forever! I'm sure he loved being with Hannah as much as she loved being with him. Looks like a fun day.

Mom said...

Nice pictures. Looks like you had a good time even though it was like 1000 degrees that day!