Then tonight, as I was drying dishes, I saw a hideous huge wolf spider scramble across my dining room floor. In case you've never had the pleasure, this is what one looks like:
I had to figure out what to do about it since they are quick little villains AND huge. I decided I'm smash it with the small file box that holds all my files. Unfortunately, I still had to pick it up. The whole experience was very gross.
And last but not least is Oliver the wonder dog. He's doing well. Hannah always wants to talk to him when she and I talk on the phone, so I usually tell her he's busy or sleeping. Sometimes I hold the phone up to his ear if he'll cooperate, but that's not always his cup of tea. Who can blame him? He is a man, after all, and we all know how much men love to talk on the phone.
1 comment:
I could have done without the picture....I didn't want to touch the computer....Love you
Post a Comment