Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend update

Unfortunately, I don't have the wit of a Saturday Night Live cast member, but hopefully my weekend updates are just as interesting.

As usual, I took a video of Hannah this weekend. However, upon watching it, I realized that only part of her face was on screen, so it's sort of distracting. So no video for you! 

Mom and Hannah came to Cedarville Friday around lunch and ate with my coworkers and I in Chuck's, the student dining hall. Jeffrey in particular was great with her, and my mom thought they were great (so did Hannah!). This weekend we did some errand running, including taking my car with an almost-flat tire to a tire place and having them fix it FOR FREE!!! How cool is that?! We walked around the mall and had a good time. Hannah rode a mechanical horse and car, which was fun times!

Oh, and I met my goal of getting her hair into two long side braids - very cute! Here's the proof: 
We had a good time. Mom and Hannah left shortly after noon on Sunday, and I spent the rest of the day relaxing. It was nice! It's very snowy today here, so that was my first experience driving these roads with yuckiness from Mother Nature. 

I'm also finally posting some pictures of our adventures from the last time they were down in the next post. Enjoy!  

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

love the braids. I just did soph's hair like that for the first time last week.

Dan, Julie, Mya and Sara said...

Thank you SO much for your wonderful comments on my last blog entry. That was incredibly sweet of you. I was saying just the other day that Hannah has been such a blessing to our family! I am forever grateful for the time that I get to spend with her. By the way, great job with her braids. Your next challenge will be french braids. I'll teacher when you come home over christmas break, okay?

Anonymous said...

You forgot to tell people that two women asked if Hannah was Native American. I think because of her braids and her beautiful skin color. love you