Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fun times

Laura (my coworker) and I know some people who tend to be chronic apologizers... they apologize for being too loud, too quiet, blowing their nose, showing up a couple of minutes late, showing up a couple of minutes early, not knowing an answer to a question, accidentally interrupting you, etc. In addition to apologizing, they tend to make that "Oh-gosh-I-know-I-just-totally-irritated-you-and-I-hate-myself-for-it-and-wish-I-could-undo-it-so-therefore-would-understand-if-you-stayed-mad-but-I-hope-you-can-find-it-in-your-heart-to-not-hold-this-against-me" face. If you have people in your life who do this, you know that they mean well but find themselves unable to stop. It can be more troublesome than they offenses they think they commit.

Well, as is our way, Laura and I have some good-natured fun with this innocent but sometimes annoying habit. Laura also has a Circuit City, Walmart, and Bath and Body Works in her purse at any given time. Put those two things together, and voila! You have a good photo op made possible by the digital camera she just so happened to have with her last week.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is our impersonation of a chronic apologizer: 



1 comment:

Ruthie said...

too funny! love your playlist!