What do you think of my new blog layout? And how about that lovely Christmas music? Thanks to
Ruthie, I found a
new site that hosts lots of (FREE) blog backgrounds. I love it and plan to change things up throughout the year. So much fun! Oh, and I'm a BIG Bing Crosby fan. I grew up watching
White Christmas every year at the holidays, and the velvety smoothness of his voice always gets me in the Christmas spirit. You'll find a heavily-Bing-ed playlist has been recreated for your listening pleasure. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. As always, you can always turn off the music by hitting pause if you want to read music-free.
I'm at home and enjoying the sounds of family around me. We already ate our Thanksgiving feast, and tonight we plan to go the outlet mall for midnight sales! Crazy, I know, but it's all good (right, Susan? ;)).
This weekend has many things going on, so I hope to find time to rest as well as visit with loved ones. I'm also looking forward to getting the house Christma-fied this weekend. I'll be spending my Christmas break from Cedarville here at my sister's, so I'm invested in making it look very festive!
Blessings to you on this Thanksgiving day!
2 comments:
I am soooo stuffed. We had a great Thanksgiving meal. It is so great to have you home for a few days. Love you
Very cute layout. How did the outlet mall go?
Post a Comment