Saturday, November 29, 2008

Birthday Party

Hannah had a wonderful birthday party tonight. It was very low-key - just me, Miss, Mom, and Dad. With the holidays upon us, and her birthday falling on a Wednesday, we made it a family affair. She enjoyed herself, and I think you'll agree she makes a fabulous princess! I dolled her up afterward - some sparkly pink lip gloss, pink eye shadow, and pink blush. She's a girlie girl, through and through! Happy Birthday on Wednesday, Hannah! 

   
   

   

      

   

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

so cute! we have one of those in our house... a princess stuck in a preschoolers body that is! :)

Karen said...

It looks like you all had a great time!

We're gearing up for Christmas/birthday season here. Haven't started decorating yet. If we don't get it done before Wednesday (Brian leaves on yet another trip), we'll have to wait until Sunday. He won't be home until late Saturday night.

Anonymous said...

I want to get copies of the pics. They are so cute. It was so good to have you home and by the way, Dad loved the birthday party with just the five of us! Love you